Clive Standen as Robert Baratheon; Travis Fimmel as Rhaegar Targaryen. for songsofwolves.
The Kill List
Illustration done for the Geek-Art Game of Thrones art show! It opened in Paris today, at the Dernier Bar Avant la Fin du Mond. Obviously, I had to do Arya Stark, because come on, it’s Arya Stark.
There will be a very limited quantity of prints on sale on site, and eventually online if there are any left.
Haven’t been online at all the past few days, but I should be back next week!
“Dorne is definitely influenced a bit by Spain, a bit by Wales. But nothing is one and one. I took that together. Dorne is a very special land, with a slightly different cultural basis than the rest of Westeros…it was politically apart for a long time, it was also culturally apart because of the Rhoynar and the traditions they brought, but they didn’t influence the rest of Westeros so much. So the dornish have their own particular sort of customs. I see that in Spain with the whole history, particularly the Moorish history of Spain, you know…it really sets it apart from France.” - George R.R. Martin
asoiaf challenge : scariest creature
“That creature is dangerous. Many a time I have glimpsed him in my flames. Sometimes there are skulls about him, and his lips are red with blood.”
- Ned Stark: We're outside the castle.
- Littlefinger: You are a hard man to fool, Stark. Was it the sun that gave it away, or the sky?
- Ned: Catelyn is truly here? This is not some strange jape of Littlefinger's?
- Littlefinger: Would that it were, Stark. Follow me, and try to look a shade more lecherous and a shade less like the King's Hand. It would not do to have you recognized. Perhaps you could fondle a breast or two, just in passing.
- Ned: (seeing his wife): My lady.
- Littlefinger: Oh, very good. You recognized her.
- Littlefinger: A fool I may be, Stark...yet I'm still here, while your brother has been mouldering in his frozen grave for some fourteen years now. If you are so eager to moulder beside him, far be it from me to dissuade you, but I would rather not be included in the party, thank you very much.
- Littlefinger: For my part, I always found you Starks a tiresome lot, but Cat seems to have become attached to you, for reasons I cannot comprehend. I shall try to keep you alive for her sake. A fool's task, admittedly, but I could never refuse your wife anything.